Never one to miss the latest technology, ASAP ROOFING, a national roofing company, has recognized the importance of protecting customer’s roofs in the best way possible. Often while what customers see is the external asphalt shingles as their home’s protection, what is just as important is what goes under the shingles themselves.
While roofing underlayment has for years been manufactured from felt, RhinoRoof is Interwrap’s revolutionary new synthetic roofing underlayment is designed specifically for use under asphalt shingle roofing. And at up to 25 x times stronger than 15 lb roofing felt, and a fiber grip walking surface, it’s no surprise that Rhino Roof Interwrap comes with a 10 year warranty.
And certainly to ASAP ROOFING, warranty is important. However, when it comes to choosing the best roofing underlayment surface for their customers, ASAP ROOFING looks for five important characteristics, and these, not surprisingly are the top five reasons ASAP ROOFING chooses Rhino Roof Interwrap roofing underlayment:
- According to ASAP ROOFING, meeting all building codes and roofing standards cannot be emphasized enough. Rhino Roof Interwrap Underlayment meets ASTM D226 and D4869 standards.
- Important to homes in areas of harsh weather, such as ASAP ROOFING’s coverage areas of Atlanta, Ga., Indianapolis, In., Denver, Co., and Dallas, Tx., Rhino Roof Interwrap roofing underlayment lays flat and does not absorb water — which also helps retard mold growth.
- As ASAP ROOFING is always looking to improve their greenness, they look for products that are sustainable, and have a minimal environmental footprint. With no oil leaching or hazardous material content, this is the case with Rhino ROOF Interwrap roofing underlayment.
- In the case of a natural disaster, such as a hailstorm, windstorm, heavy snow or rain, time is of the essence for ASAP ROOFING, who values being able to assist customers often in the times of greatest need. Rhino Roof Interwrap roofing underlayment is easier to install than typical roofing felt, and has more coverage per roll. What this means for ASAP ROOFING’s customers is that their roof goes on faster.
- Perhaps the most compelling reason that ASAP ROOFING uses Rhino Roof Interwrap roofing underlayment is simply that it is a better, stronger product than traditional roofing felt.
For more information about Rhino Roof Interwrap roofing underlayment or ASAP ROOFING, or to schedule an inspection of your home, just visit asaproofing.com
Written by Nick Dorotik